Note : For those who wants to explore the school you’re must welcome to have a campus walk for Nursery – 10th Grades.
Admission started form -Month of March
Email us : email@example.com
Call us –9425503713 / 9425503839
1. Discipline should be maintained at all times within and outside the school campus.
2. Students are expected to be on time to school, to attend the morning assembly.
3. Parents are not permitted to meet the students or teachers during the working hours, without the permission of the principal. You should contact the principal regarding any complaint, and not the teacher directly.
4. All students are required to speak only in English within the school premises use of foul language, obscene gestures, racial and disrespectful language or action will not be encouraged .Fighting hitting or assaulting anyone will have serious consequences.
5. Parents are requested not to indulge in any kind of group meeting and create on convenience of any kind in and around the school premises. Non observance of this rule will be removed from the rolls.
6. Students should take pride on maintaining the school property, any damage is liable to penalized.
7. No expensive or fancy articles should be brought to school articles like mobile phones, I-Pods etc are strictly prohibited and will be confiscated. The school is not responsible for any personal property lost.
8. Parents should facilities the completion of homework assignment given to their wards. They should not do assignment for students.
9. Though every care is taken to ensure the safety and welfare of the students, if any accidents occur, school is bit responsible for the consequences.
10. The prescribed school uniform should come, unless there is written communication from the parent.
11. Student will not be allowed t go home during school hours, parents are advised not to make any social engagement or medical appointments during working hours, To ensure better discipline, parents, are to school on the day they have such appointments.
12. If your child is not making the desired progress, the principal should be contacted early in the academic year to seek advice for his /her improvement [criticizing any of the teachers or the school in the presence of the child should be avoided.]
13. You are requested to promptly on form the administrative office of any change of address or phone numbers.
14. Please take care of the personal hygiene of your child.
15. If your child is suffering from any contagious disease, he/she will not be permitted to attend the class, until a medical certificate is produced.
16. Please ensure that your child, takes pride in his /her appearance, wears the id card every day, uses the school diary properly to note down home, class work and all instruction given by the teachers, neatly and legibly check your child’s diary regularly
for important messages, circulars or any other information and sign in the assigned page use only blue or black ball pen.
17. Regular and punctual attendance is an important factor attendance of less than 85% may result in detention.
18. A student who has been absent on the previous day will be admitted to the grade only with a letter from the parent, addressed to the home room teacher, stating the reason for the absence.
19. All students returning to school after suffering from an infectious or contagious disease should produce a doctor’s certificate to be endorsed by the school.
20. Repeated or unexplained absence for a month renders the student liable to have his name struck off the rolls. Re-admission may be granted only on payment of fresh infrastructure fee.
21. The school reserves the right to suspend student whose conduct is deemed harmful to other students even after three written warnings.
22. Student should take pride on maintaining the school property any damage is liable to be penalized.
23. Distribution of only one sweet/toffee per student is allowed on a birth day distribution of return gifts is forbidden a child came in colored dress on her/his birthday.
24. Students who come to school with their attendants should not leave before the attendant arrives, in case of delay they should report to the school office.
Students are expected to wear neat school uniform.
The school reserves the right to send the student home not suitably dressed.
Copyright © Pratibha Public School, Bagbahara - All Rights Reserved.
Designed And Developed By PerfiSOL IT Care